How to spend time at Polenovo museum?
How one can spend time in Polenovo Estate in autumn?
- take a walk with an audio guide around the estate park
– walk to the viewing deck in the Bekhovo village along the path along the Oka River
– take some beautiful pictures
– visit a guided tour at Vasily Polenov’s Big House, his studio and temporary exhibitions
– make a round-the-world journey by watching the artist’s Diorama
– have a snack in a café
From 1 October to 30 April every year the V.D. Polenov Museum-Reserve switches to a winter working schedule: expositions are open for visitors from 11:00 to 17:00 (ticket office from 10:45 to 15:45). Monday, Tuesday – days off. The last Thursday of each month is a sanitary day.
Photos: V.D. Polenov Museum-Reserve. September 2023.